University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Engineering >
Bulletin of the Faculty of Engineering, University of the Ryukyus >
No. 26 (1983/09) >
|Title ||:||都市のセミパブリック・グリーンに関する研究 : 那覇住宅市街地における立体的緑景観とその評価|
|Title alternative ||:||Study on Semi Public Green in City : Forms of Green on Elevation and its Evaluation in Naha Residential Area|
|Authors ||:||池田, 孝之|
|Authors alternative ||:||Ikeda, Takayuki|
|Issue Date ||:||Sep-1983 |
|Abstract ||:||The study extends to measure forms of Semi public green on elevation in cities and to evaluate the forms, but this paper covers only a part of the study.
we tried to measure Semi public green on two residential areas in Naha city and classified the results into several types.
The reactions of consiousness for the samples from the types were analysed by the Semantic differencial method.
Principal results of this study are as follows:
(1) Rate of Semi public green on elevation in the residential areas is 15-20 percent.
(2) Semi public green is classified as types of "Garden trees", "Plants on roads", "Wall greens" and "Artificially formed greens" The first type appears to be the most common.
(3) Rate of Semi public green on elevation becomes to be close to the evaluation on the volume of greens.
(4) Evaluation on the four types of Semi public green shows that "Wall greens" becomes the most popular and "Artificially formed greens" follows it.
(5) Preference of Semi public green is not related to the volume but the design of greens.|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学工学部紀要 no.26 p.47 -66|
|Appears in Collections||:||No. 26 (1983/09)|
Files in This Item: