HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Engineering >
Bulletin >
Bulletin of the Faculty of Engineering, University of the Ryukyus >
No. 62 (2001/09) >

 
Title :Building Line System and the Actual Condition of Narrow Streets in Tai-Zhong City
Authors :Chen, Shiangchin
Ikeda, Takayuki
Authors alternative :池田, 孝之
Issue Date :Sep-2001
Abstract :The purpose of this paper is to analyze the following about the Building Line System and the actual conditions of the narrow streets, 'Xian You Xiang Dao' in Tai-Zhong city. (1). The characteristics and the effects on the Building Line System in Taiwan from the prewar until present. (2). The patterns of the Building Lines and the construction of the narrow streets, 'Xian You Xiang Dao'. The results are as follows: (1). In the prewar days, there were the characteristics that the Building Line System in Taiwan referred to the streets, the buildings, and the building sites. After the war, Building Lines had more functions by a change of the planning system and the land compensation system was added in the Building Line System. The ensured land adjustment planning by taking the land adjustment together with the Building Line and constructed the subordinate streets after the war, the functions of the Building Line System ensured the road planning in the Detail Plan. (2). Though the specifications of the building line in the old town of Tai-Hong were promulgated pre-war, most of the actual building occurred postwar which resulted in the narrow streets, 'Xian You Xiang Dao' acclaim 70% while the remaining 30% was incomplete due to interference of localization of shops, houses, factories and markets.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0389-102X
Publisher :琉球大学工学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/1452
Citation :琉球大学工学部紀要 no.62 p.7 -14
Appears in Collections:No. 62 (2001/09)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
No62p7.pdf1425KbAdobe PDFView/Open