University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Engineering >
The Science Bulletin of the Division of Agriculture, Home Economics and Engineering >
No.11 (1964/12) >
|Title ||:||ハエドクソウ（Phryma leptostachya L.）根中のフェノールカルボン酸について|
|Title alternative ||:||On phenolic carboxylic acid in the root of Phryma leptostachya L.|
|Authors ||:||外間, 宏一|
|Authors alternative ||:||Hokama, Koichi|
|Issue Date ||:||Dec-1964 |
|Abstract ||:||(1) This study was performed at the Oshima Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University.
(2) Fraction-g shown on Table 1 was used as samples for this study.
(3) Twenty ％ KCl solution and diazo reagent were used as developer and revelating agent respectively in the determination of fraction-g by the paper chromatography (PC).
(4) Silica gel, 20％ KCl solution and ether were used as adsorbent and eluting agents respectively in the determination of the fraction-g by the liquid chromatography (LC). Each fraction No. 1 through 79 eluted from LC was revelated by spraying diazo reagent on filiting paper for inspection.
(5) The fractions of No. 27 through 63 were mixed together and set on the PC. Two crystals were extracted by ether from the part colored orange and violet on the PC.
(6) The crystal from the orange part was identified as iso-vanillic acid by the PC, mixed melting point and infrared spectra test. While the other crystal from the violet part was not identified thoroughly, because it was too small to be tested for other than measuring the melting point.|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学農家政工学部学術報告 = The science bulletin of the Division of Agriculture, Home Economics & Engineering, University of the Ryukyus no.11 p.142 -147|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.11 (1964/12)|
Files in This Item: