HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.45 (1998/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (XIII) : 西表島の天然林について
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (XIII) : Natural forest in the Iriomote Island
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
安里, 練雄
新里, 孝和
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
Asato, Isao
Shinzato, Takakazu
Issue Date :1-Dec-1998
Abstract :本研究は, 西表島における天然林の樹種の分布, 資源量および資源植物学的分類を明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約すると次のとおりである。1 森林資源調査における出現樹種は90種であった。樹種別の本数分布率はイタジイ13%, タブノキ6%, リュウキュウマツ6%, エゴノキ5%, シャリンバイ3%, モクタチバナ 3%, リュウキュウモチノキ3%, エゴノキ3%, ハゼノキ3%, リュウキュウガキ3%, オキナワウラジロガシ3%の順であった。ha当たり100本以上のこれら8種で全本数の約28%を占め, 残りの約72%は82種で占められている。2 このように, 構成樹種の多様性が西表島における天然林の特徴である。3 森林資源調査の推定誤差率は, ha当たり本数9.8%, ha当たり材積9.1%であった。ha当たりの本数および材積は, それぞれ約3,730本, 約114m^3であった。4 資源植物学的分類は, 経済植物88種, 未経済植物2種であった。5 用途の民族植物学的分類は, I類では用材88種, 燃料47種, 食用19種, 薬用11種, 肥料11種, 染料11種, 飼料8種, 油脂6種, 繊維5種で, II類では観賞45種, 防風32種, 防風18種, 街路18種であった。III類の構成樹種は35種であった。6 林木の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は15件であった。
The present study clarified the distribution, productivity and classification of economically important forest trees of natural forest in the lriomote Island. The results of the study are summarized as follows : 1. The number of species found out from the forest resources inventory was 90. The percentages of the number of trees by species were 13% of Castanopsis siebldii, 6% of Persea thunbergii, 6% of Pinus luchuensis, 5% of Styrax japonicus, 3% of Raphiolepis indica, 3% of Ardisia sieboldii, 3% of Ilea likuiuensis and 3% of Quercus miyagi. These 8 species which counted over 100 trees per hectare were about 28% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 72% was the other 82 species. 2. Therefore, the important charactristrics of the natural forest in the lriomote Island are the diversity of tree species. 3. The estimated rates of error in the forest resources inventory were 9.4% of number tree per hectare and 9.1% of volume per hectare. The number of tree and volume per hectare were 3,727 and 114m^3,respectively. 4. The classification of economically important forest trees were 88 species of exploited plant and 2 species of underexploited plant. 5. The ethnobotanical classification of forest trees by use were 88 species of lumber, 47 species of fuel, 19 species of food, 11 species of dye, 11 species of fertilizer, 11 species of drug, 8 species of forage, 6 species of oil and 5 species of fiber in the first group, and 45 species of yard, 32 species of wind, 18 species of street and 18 species tide in the second group. 6. The classification of genetic resources of forest trees were all the unutilized genetic resources of B_2 type. The number of special plant community of C type was 15.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3694
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.45 p.221 -229
Appears in Collections:No.45 (1998/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161864.pdf548KbAdobe PDFView/Open