HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.43 (1996/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (XII) : 石垣島の森林資源について(熱帯生物圏研究センター)
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (XII) : Forest resources in the Ishigaki Island (Tropical Biosphere Research Center)
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
山盛, 直
安里, 練雄
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
Yamamori, Naosi
Asato, Isao
Issue Date :1-Dec-1996
Abstract :本研究は,石垣島における森林資源の樹種の分布および資源量を明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約すると次のとおりである。1 森林資源調査における出現樹種は112種,樹種別の本数分布率はイタジイ11%,タブノキ6%,モクタチバナ5%,フカノキ4%,エゴノキ3%,ハゼノキ3%,リュウキュウガキ3%,オオバギ2%の順であった。ha当たり100本以上のこれら8種で全本数の約37%を占め,残りの約63%は104種でしめられている。2 このように,構成樹種の多様性が石垣島における森林資源の特徴である。3 森林資源調査の推定誤差率は,平均胸高直径3.5%,平均樹高は1.9%,ha当たり本数9.4%,ha当たり胸高断面積5.6%,ha当たり材積6.7%であった。平均胸高直径および平均樹高は,それぞれ8.6cm,5.4mであった。ha当たりの本数,胸高断面積及び材積は,それぞれ4,300本,29.6m^2,112m^3であった。4 資源植物学的分類は,経済植物103種,未経済植物9種であった。5 用途の民族植物学的分類は,I類では用材86種,燃料51種,食糧18種,薬品15種,飼料13種,肥料12種,染料10種,油脂9種,繊維6種で,II類では観賞53種,防風40種,街路22種,防潮20種であった。6 林木の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は17件であった。
The present study clarified the distribution and productivity of forest trees of forest resources in the Ishigaki Island. The results of the study are summarized as follows : 1. The number of species found out from the forest resources inventory was 112. The percentages of the number of trees by species were 11% of Castanopsis siebldii, 6% of Persea thunbergii, 5% of Ardisa sieboldii, 4% of Schefflera octophylla, 3% of Styrax japonicus, 3% of Rhus succedanea, 3% of Diospyros maritima and 2% of Macaranga tanarius. These 8 species which counted over 100 trees per hectare were about 63% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 37% was the other 104 species. 2. Therefore, the important charactristrics of the forest resources in the Ishigaki Island are the diversity of tree species. 3. The estimated rates of error in the forest resources inventory were 3.5% of mean of diameter breast high, 1.9% of mean tree heigh, 9.4% number tree per hectare, 5.6% of basal area per hectare and 6.7% of volume per hectare. The mean diameter breast high and mean tree height were 8.6cm and 5.4m, respectively. The number of tree, basal area and volume per hectare were 4,300,29.6m^2 and 112m^3,respectively. 4. The classification of economically important forest trees were 103 species of exploited plant and 9 species of underexploited plant. 5. The ethnobotanical classification of forest trees by use were 86 species of timber, 51 species of fuel, 18 species of food, 15 species of drug, 13 species of forage, 12 species of fertilizer, 10 species of drug, 9 species of oil and 6 species of fiber in the first group, and 53 species of yard, 40 species of wind, 22 species of street and 20 species tide in the second group. 6. The classification of genetic resources of forest trees were all the unutilized genetic resources of B_2 type. The number of species plant community of C type was 17.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3739
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.43 p.153 -162
Appears in Collections:No.43 (1996/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161810.pdf474KbAdobe PDFView/Open