HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.40 (1993/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (XI) : 慶良間諸島の森林資源について(附属熱帯農学研究施設)
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (XI) : Forest resources in the Kerama Islands (Research Institute of Tropical Agriculture)
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
山盛, 直
安里, 練雄
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
Yamamori, Naoshi
Asato, Isao
Issue Date :1-Dec-1993
Abstract :本研究は,慶良間諸島における森林資源の林木の分布および資源量を明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約すると次のとおりである。1 森林資源調査における出現樹種は46種であった。樹種別の本数率はシバニッケイ20%,リュウキュウマツ19%,タブノキ12%,イタジイ7%,ホソバシャリンバイ5%,ヒメユズリハ5%,ヤマモモ4%,モッコク4%,コバンモチ3%,カクレミノ3%,フカノキ2%であった。ha当たり100本以上のこれら11種で全本数の約81%を占め,残りの19%は他の35種で占められている。2 森林資源調査の推定誤差率は,平均胸高直径7.7%,平均樹高7.0%,ha当たり本数15.4%,ha当たり胸高断面積13.1%,ha当たり材積16.7%であった。ha当たりの本数,胸高断面積および材積は,それぞれ5,623本,22.1m^2,71.3m^3であった。平均胸高直径および平均樹高は,それぞれ6.5cm,4.3mであった。3 このように,樹種構成の多様性が慶良間諸島における森林資源の特徴である。4 用途の民族植物学的分類はIグループでは,用材33種,燃料26種,食糧8種,肥料8種,染料8種,薬品5種,油脂5種,飼料2種,繊維2種で,IIグループでは,観賞27種,防風18種,街路10種,防潮8種であった。5 林木の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は6件であった。
The present study clarified the distribution and productivity of forest trees of forest resources in the Krema Islands. The results of the study are summarized as follows : 1. The number of species found out from the forest resources inventory was 46. The percentages of the number of trees by species were 20% of Cinnamomum doederleinii, 19% of Pinus luchuensis, 12% of Machilus thunbergii, 7% of Castanopsis Siebldii, 5% of Rhaphiolepis umbellata, 5% of Daphniphyllum glaucescens, 4% of Myrica rubra, 4% of Ternstroemia gymnanthera, 3% of Elaeocarpus japonicus, 3% Dendropanax trifidus and 2% of Schefflera octophylla. These 11 species which counted over 100 trees per hectare were about 81% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 19% was the other 35 species. 2. The estimated rates of error in the forest resources invenntory were 7.7% of mean of diameter breast high, 7.0% of mean tree height, 15.4% number tree per hectare, 13.1% of basal area per hectare and 16.7% of volume per hectare. The number of tree, basal area and volume per hectare were 5,623,22.1m^2 and 7.3m^3,respectively. The mean diameter breast high and mean tree height were 6.5cm and 4.3m, respectively. 3. Therefore, the important charactristrics of the forest resources in the Kerama Islands are the diversity of tree species. 4. The ethnobotanical classification of forest by use were 33 species of lumbr, 26 species of fuel, 8 species of food, 8 species of fertilizer, 8 species of dye, 5 species of oil, 5 species of drug, 2 species of fiber and 2 species of forage in the first group, and 27 species of yard, 18 species of wind, 10 species of street and 8 species of tide in the second group. 5. The classification of genetic resources of forest trees were all the unutilized genetic resources of B_2 type. The number of special plant community of C were 6.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3802
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.40 p.167 -174
Appears in Collections:No.40 (1993/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161731.pdf459KbAdobe PDFView/Open