HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.39 (1992/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (IX) : 沖縄本島中南部の森林資源について(附属熱帯農学研究施設)
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (IX) : Forest resources in the central and southern parts of Okinawa Island (Reseach Institute of Tropical Agriculture)
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
山盛, 直
安里, 練雄
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
Yamamori, Naoshi
Asato, Isao
Issue Date :1-Dec-1992
Abstract :本研究は,沖縄本島中南部地域における森林資源の林木の分布および資源量を明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約すると次のとおりである。1森林資源調査における出現樹種は60種であった。樹種別の本数率はギンネム14%,イジュ13%,ヤブニッケイ10%,リュウキュウマツ8%,ナカハラクロキ5%,シバニッケイ4%,モマタチバナ4%,ハマイヌビワ3%,ホルトノキ3%,タブノキ3%であった。ha当り100本以上のこれら10種で全本数の約67%を占め,残りの33%は他の50種で占められている。2森林資源調査の推定誤差率は,平均胸高直径8.6%,平均樹高7.8%,ha当り本数20.1%,ha当り胸高断面積15.4%,ha当り材積19.0%であった。ha当りの本数,胸高断面積および材積は,それぞれ4,246本,18.8m^2,73.3m^2であった。平均胸高直径および平均樹高は,それぞれ7.0cm,5.1mであった。3このように,樹種構成の多様性が沖縄本島中南部地域における森林資源の特徴である。4用途の民族植物学的分類はIグループでは,用材45種,燃料31種,食糧13種,薬品11種,肥料10種,飼料9種,染料8種,油脂5種,繊維3種で,IIグループでは,観賞36種,防風29種,防潮14種,街路14種であった。5林木の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は15件であった。
The present study clarified the distribution and productivity of forest trees of forest resources in the central and southern parts of Okinawa Island. The results of the study are summarized as follows : 1. The number of species found out from the forest resources inventory was 60. The percentages of the number of trees by species were 14% of Leucaena leucocephala, 13% of Schima wallichii, 10% of Cinnamomum Japonicum, 8% of Pinus luchuensis, 5% of Symplocos lucida, 4% of Cinnamomum doederleinii, 4% of Aridisia sieboldii, 3% of Ficus virgata, 3% of Elaeocarpus sylvestris and 3% of Persea thunbergii. These 10 species which counted over 100 trees per hectare were about 67% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 33% was the other 50 species. 2. The estimated rates of error in the forest resources inventory were 8.6% of mean diameter breast high, 7.8% of mean tree height, 20.1% of number of tree per hectare, 15.4% of basal area per hectare and 19.0% of volume per hectare. The number of tree, basal area and volume per hectare were 4,246,8.8m^2 and 73.3m^2,respectively. The mean diameter breast high and mean tree height were 7.0cm and 5.1m, respectively. 3. Therefore, the important charactristrics of the forset resources in the central and southern parts of Okinawa Island are the variety of tree species. 4. The ethnobotanical classification of forest trees by use were 45 species of Timber, 31 species of fuel, 13 speciess of food, 11 species of drug, 10 species of fertilizer, 9 species of forage, 8 species of dye, 5 species of oil and 3 species of fiber in the first group, and 36 species of tard, 29 species of wind, 14 species of tide and 14 species of street in the second group. 5. The classification of genetic resources of forest trees were all the unutilized gentic resources of B_2 type. The number of special plant coummunty of C type was 15.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3824
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.39 p.189 -197
Appears in Collections:No.39 (1992/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161709.pdf520KbAdobe PDFView/Open