HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.38 (1991/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (VII) : 沖縄本島北部の森林資源について(附属熱帯農学研究施設)
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (VII) : Forest resources in the northern parts of Okinawa (Reseach Instifute of Tropical Agriculture)
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
山盛, 直
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
YamaMori, Naoshi
Issue Date :4-Dec-1991
Abstract :本研究は,沖縄本島北部の森林植物の分布および資源量について明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約すると次のとおりである。1. 森林調査における出現樹種は113種であった。樹種別の本数率はイタジイ21%,イジュ13%,ヒメユズリハ10%,リュウキュウマツ8%,コバンモチ7%,シバニッケイ5%,ホソバシャリンバイ4%,ナカハラクロキ4%,タブノキ3%,アデク2%,タイミンタチバナ2%,ヤブニッケイ2%であった。これら12種で全本数の約80%を占め,残りの20%は他の101種でしめられている。2. 資源調査の推定誤差率は,平均胸高直径4.1%,平均樹高1.8%,ha当り本数5.7%,ha当り胸高断面積3.9%,ha当り材積4.9%であった。ha当りの本数および材積は,それぞれ6,357±363本,125±6m^3であった。平均胸高直径および平均樹高は,それぞれ7.4±0.3cm,5.5±0.1mであった。3. このように,樹種構成の多様性,複数的構成などが沖縄本島北部における森林資源の特徴である。4. 用途別の民族植物学的分類は用材93種,薪炭61種,庭園59種,防風39種,食糧23種,防潮20種,街路20種,薬品17種,染料15種,油脂9種,肥料9種,飼料9種,繊維3種であった。林木の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は17件であった。
The present survey clarified the distribution and productivity of forest plants in the northern parts of Okinawa. 1. The number of species in the forest inventory was 113. The percentages of number of trees by species were Castanopsis sieboldii 21%, Schima Wallichii 13%, Daphniphyllum glaucescens 10%, Pinus luchuensis 8%, Elaeocarups japonicus 7%, Cinnamomum doederleinii 5%, Rhaphiolepis indica 4%, Symplocos lucida 4%, Persea thunbergii 3%, Syzygium buxifolium 2%, Myrsiine seguinii 2% and Cinnamomum japonicum 2%. These 12 species accounted for about 80% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 20% was occupied by the other 101 species. 2. The estimated rates of error in the forest inventory were mean diameter breast high 2.7%, mean tree height 1.8%, number of tree per hectare 5.7%, basal area per hectare 3.9% and volume per hectare 4.9%. The number of tree and volume per hectare were 6,357±363 and 125±6m^3,respectively. The mean diameter breast high and mean tree height were 7.4±0.2cm and 5.8±0.1m, respectively. 3. As already mentioned, the important charactristrics of the forest resources in the northern parts of Okinawa are diversity of tree species and composition of compound storied forest. 4. The ethnobotanical classification of forest plants by use were lumber 93,fuel 61,yard 59,wind 39,food 23,tide 29,street 20,drug 17,dye 15,oil 9,fertilizer 9,forage 9 and fiber 3. The genetic resources of forest plants were all the latent genetic resources of B_2 type. Special plant coummunty of C type was 17 matters.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3851
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.38 p.305 -310
Appears in Collections:No.38 (1991/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161681.pdf360KbAdobe PDFView/Open