HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.37 (1990/12) >

 
Title :熱帯・亜熱帯性資源植物の収集・保存に関する研究 (IV) : 沖縄本島北部の森林資源について(附属熱帯農学研究施設)
Title alternative :Studies on the collection and preservation of tropical and subtropical economically important plants (IV) : Forest resources in the northern parts of Okinawa (Reseach Instifute of Tropical Agriculture)
Authors :新本, 光孝
平田, 永二
山盛, 直
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Hirata, Eiji
Yamamori, Naoshi
Issue Date :5-Dec-1990
Abstract :本研究は,沖縄本島北部の森林植物の分布および資源量について明らかにしたものである。その結果を要約するとつぎのとおりである。1. 森林調査における出現樹種は120種であった。樹種別の本数率はイタジイ34%,ヒメユズリハ8%,コバンモチ6%,イジュ6%,ホソバシヤリンバイ3%,イスノキ3%,モッコク3%,タイミンタチバナ3%であった。これら8種で全本数の約69%を占め,残りの31%は他の112種で占められている。2. 資源調査の推定誤差率は,平均胸高直径2.7%,平均樹高1.7%,ha当り本数5.1%,ha当り胸高断面積3.6%,ha当り材積5.3%であった。ha当りの本数および材積は,それぞれ7,397±378,152±8m^3であった。平均胸高直径および平均樹高は,それぞれ7.4±0.2cm,平均樹高5.8±0.1mであった。3. このように,樹種構成の多様性,複層的構成などが沖縄本島北部における森林資源の特徴である。4. 民族植物学的分類はTable5に示すとおりである。用途別の樹種構成は用材93種, 薪材62種,庭園59種, 防風36種,食糧20種であった。森林植物の遺伝子資源はすべてB_2タイプの潜在的遺伝子資源であった。Cタイプの特定植物群落は17件であった。
The present survey clarified the distribution and productivity of forest plants in the northern parts of Okinawa. 1. The number of species in the forest survey was 120. The percentages of number of trees by species were Castanopsis sieboldii 34%, Daphniphyllum glaucescens ssp. teijsmannii 8%, Elaeocarpus japonicus 6%, Schima Wallichii ssp. liukiuensis 6%, Rhaphiolepis indica var. liukiuensis 3%, Distylium racemosum 3%, Ternstroemia japonica 3% and Myrsine Seguinii 3%. These 8 species accounted for about 69% of the whole of number of trees, and the remaining 31% was occupied by the other 112 species. 2. The estimated rates of error in forest inventory were mean diameter breast high 2.7%, mean tree height 1.7%, number of tree per hectare 5.1%, basal area per hectare 3.6% and volume per hectare 5.3%. The number of tree and volume per hectare were 7,397±378 and 152±8m^3,respectively. The mean diameter breast high and mean tree height were 7.4±0.2cm and 5.8±0.1m, respectively. 3. As already mentioned, the important charactristrics of the forest resources in the northern parts of Okinawa are diversity of tree species and composition of compound storied forest. 4. The ethnobotanical classification is shown Table 5. Composition of tree species by use were lumber 93 species, fuelwood 62 species, avenue 59 species, windbreak 36 species and food 20 species. The genetic resources of forest plants were all the latent genetic resources of B_2 type. Special plant community of C type are 17 matters.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/3869
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.37 p.253 -258
Appears in Collections:No.37 (1990/12)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000161649.pdf374KbAdobe PDFView/Open