HOME    About this site    mypage    Japanese    library    university    Feedback

University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Agriculture >
Bulletin >
The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus >
No.30 (1983/11) >

 
Title :亜熱帯地域の森林施業に関する研究 (VIII) : 焼却 2 年後の二次遷移について(付属熱帯農学研究施設)
Title alternative :Studies on the working techniques of forest in the subtropics (VIII) : On the secondary succession for second year after burning (Research Institute of Tropical Agriculture)
Authors :新本, 光孝
石垣, 長健
砂川, 季昭
山盛, 直
Authors alternative :Aramoto, Mitsunori
Ishigaki, Choken
Sunakawa, Sueaki
Yamamori, Naoshi
Issue Date :19-Nov-1983
Abstract :本研究は, 森林の伐採・焼却後の再生過程における植生の変化をはあくするためにおこなった。本報においては, 焼却後2か年目の二次林の実態を明らかにする。調査の結査を要約すると, 次のとおりである。二次林の構成は, 実生木81%, 萠芽木19%であった。二次林の1年生木と2年生木の構成は, それぞれ36%, 64%となっている。実生木の出現樹種は35種であった。樹種別の本数率は, アカメガシワ31%, ウラジロアカメガシワ23%, オキナワシャリンバイ13%, エゴノキ6%, ノボタン5%, ヤマヒハツ5%となっている。これらの6種で全体の83%を占め, 残りの17%は他の29種からなっている。萠芽木の出現樹種は20種であった。樹種別の本数率は, ヤマヒハツ36%, エゴノキ14%, アデク9%であった。これら3種で全体の59%を占め, 残りの41%は他の17種であった。平均樹高は, 実生の1年生木で0.13m, 2年生木で1.62m, 萠芽の1年生木0.14m, 2年生木0.83mであった。最大樹高は, 実生の1年生木0.59m, 2年生木5.08m, 萠芽の1年生木0.79m, 2年生木4.57mであった。本論文を発表するにあたり, 研究の機会を与えて下さった東京農業大学の杉二郎教授, 京都大学の久馬一剛教授, 並びに色々とご協力をいただいた本研究班の方々, 調査とりまとめにご助力をいただいた当熱帯農研の新城健氏, 津嘉山健氏, 津嘉山佳子氏に対し深く感謝の意を表したい。
The present study was done in order to grasp the plant succession in the regeneration process after cutting and burning of forest. In this report, the authors made clear condition of the secondary forest and the sprout trees for the second year after burning. The results of the study are summarized as follows : The composition of the secondary forest were 81% of the seedling trees and 19% of the sprout trees. The composition of one year and two years trees were 36% and 64%, respectively. The number of species in the seedling trees were 35. The percentage of seedling trees by species were Mallotus japonicus 31%, Mallotus paniculatus 22%, Raphiolepis indica 13%, Styrax japonicus 6%, Melastoma candidum 5%, and Antidesma japonicum 5%. These 6 species accounted for 83% of the whole, and the other 29 species, the remaining 17%. The number of species in the sprout trees were 20. The percentage of sprout trees by species were Antidesma japonicum 36%, Styrax japonicus 14%, and Syzygium buxifolium 9%. These 3 species accounted for 59% of the whole, and the other 17 species, the remaining 41%. The mean heights of trees were 0.13m for one year trees and 1.62m for two years trees of seedling, and 0.14m for one year trees and 0.83m for two years trees of sprout. The maximum heights of trees were 0.59m for one year trees and 5.08m for two years trees of seedling, and 0.79m for one year trees and 4.57m for two years trees of sprout.
Type Local :紀要論文
ISSN :0370-4246
Publisher :琉球大学農学部
URI :http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12000/4017
Citation :琉球大学農学部学術報告 = The Science Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture. University of the Ryukyus no.30 p.641 -650
Appears in Collections:No.30 (1983/11)

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KJ00000162191.pdf650KbAdobe PDFView/Open