University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Education >
Bulletin of Faculty of Education University of the Ryukyus >
No.56 (2000/3) >
|Title ||:||「生涯学習体系への移行」に向けての制度論的アプローチ (6) : 教育の新たなる枠組みづくりの方向性とその輪郭|
|Title alternative ||:||An Institutional Approach to "the Shift to the Lifelong Learning System" -part 6- : The Direction and Its Outline of the New Framework of Education System in Japanese Situations|
|Authors ||:||井上, 講四|
|Authors alternative ||:||Inoue, Kohshi|
|Issue Date ||:||Mar-2000 |
|Abstract ||:||This is the sixth approach concerning to the captioned title. In this paper, I intend to describe the direction and its outline of the new framing up of education system in Japan according to the results from the previous approaches.
The main remarks are as follows.
(1) It becomes more clearly that so many problems of education (or schooling) are rooted in the processes of growing up of the children.
(2) Namely, the processes are restricted strictly on "Time and Space" and/or "Relationship", and which are led the so-called "Juken-Taisei (the system compels children to the excessive one-sided learning)".
(3) Therefore, to solve the problems, the education system has to have a circulative structure and the system of schooling do to collaborate with the other education systems and opportunities.
(4) It is the direction and its outline of the new framework of whole education system.
(5) Repeatedly, it also will become the process to realize "the Shift to the Lifelong Learning System".|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学教育学部紀要 no.56 p.81 -92|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.56 (2000/3)|
Files in This Item: