University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Education >
Bulletin of Faculty of Education University of the Ryukyus >
No.51 (1997/11) >
|Title ||:||「生涯学習体系への移行」に向けての制度論的アプローチ (4) : 「地域教育経営」への要請とその確立の方向性|
|Title alternative ||:||An Institutional Approach to "the Shift to the Lifelong Learning System" -part 4- : The Requirement of "Integrative Management of Education in the local Government" and its Perspectives|
|Authors ||:||井上, 講四|
|Authors alternative ||:||Inoue, Kohshi|
|Issue Date ||:||Nov-1997 |
|Abstract ||:||I had made a serial approaches about this topic. This one is the fourth.
In this paper, I intend to account for the necessity of the integrative managements of education in the local governments and to show its perspectives on the bases of previous acquirements.
The main remarks of this one are as follows:
(1) Nowadays it seems to be required that the local governments will launch to reconstruct their management systems of education.
(2) That point of view is so-called "integrative management of education" and its framework consists of both school education and social education.
(3) The background of this idea is led from the necessity of reconstruction of three-stratified structure of the education style.
(4) The most important thing on this stage is to re-refine the concept of management for the lifelong learning and to re-device its present system.
(5) In addition, the governments ought to take more account of the staff-arrangement to realize the above mentioned.|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学教育学部紀要 第一部・第二部 no.51 p.33 -47|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.51 (1997/11)|
Files in This Item: