University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Education >
Bulletin of Faculty of Education University of the Ryukyus >
No.50 (1997/3) >
|Title ||:||「生涯学習体系への移行」に向けての制度論的アプローチ (3) : 求められる「統合」integrationの諸様相|
|Title alternative ||:||An Institutional Approach to "the Shift to the Lifelong Learning System" -part 3- : The whole Aspects of "the Integration" to be established|
|Authors ||:||井上, 講四|
|Authors alternative ||:||Inoue, Kohshi|
|Issue Date ||:||Mar-1997 |
|Abstract ||:||I previously made two approaches about this topic. This is the third one.
In this paper, I intend to refine some ideas and proposals I had made and to show the whole aspects of the integration to be established on the base of it.
The main remarks are as follows:
(1) So the integration will be espected to realize the lifelong learning system. but it has a conceptual lack which may be apt to lead the upset on the proceding.
(2) Therefore, it has to be cleared to avoid it that what is the purpose and what is the way. The answer is that the purpose is the vertical integration and the way is the horizontal integration.
(3) The integration to be performed through the reconstruction of the three-stratified structure of the education style in Japanese society would be taken account of this point of view.
(4) After all, it is to be stressed once more that the style of Nonformal Education is to play an important role, because it will act as a bridge between Formal Education and Informal Education.
(5) At any rate, it is to be required through the reconstruction to combine the factors which lead the vertical integration and to utilize the factors which lead the horizontal integration as ways to realize the whole aspects.|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学教育学部紀要 第一部・第二部 no.50 p.145 -163|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.50 (1997/3)|
Files in This Item: