University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Education >
Bulletin of Faculty of Education University of the Ryukyus >
No.44 (1994/3) >
|Title ||:||教育・学習運動としての「生涯学習まちづくり」事業の意義と可能性 : 「生涯学習体系への移行」に向けての示唆とヴィジョン|
|Title alternative ||:||A Consideration of Implications and Perspectives on the Town-Building Works for Lifelong Learning by Local Public Bodies as a Educational Movement - What should be shown from them toward "the Shift to the Lifelong Learning System" ? -|
|Authors ||:||井上, 講四|
|Authors alternative ||:||Inoue, Kohshi|
|Issue Date ||:||31-Mar-1994 |
|Abstract ||:||Recently, as well known, many local public bodies in Japan are launching the town-building works for lifelong learning. These works are regarded as a new educational movement.
In this treatise, I intended to clarify the background of this movement and to consider the implications and perspectives on it.
The main findings are as below:
(1) The existing educational system in Japan is standing by crucial stage and it is expected to reconstruct toward "the shift to the lifelong leaning system" .
(2) The concret perspective of the changing is not clear, but the town-building works for lifelong learning by local public bodies has a magnificent potential.
(3) The town-building work has a two-sided aspects, one is as a way of making the system for learning and the other as a way of aspirating the community.
(4) The potential the work has means the energy and the ideas for such a changing gotten through the networking and co-operating which inevitably need them.
(5) The keypoint to make the system for lifelong learning is to utilize and to network all resources regarded as useful and how to do so should be shown from this town-building work. But all the existing works are not certainly carried well out.|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学教育学部紀要 第一部・第二部 no.44 p.77 -92|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.44 (1994/3)|
Files in This Item: