University of the Ryukyus Repository >
Faculty of Education >
Bulletin of Faculty of Education University of the Ryukyus >
No.31 (1987/11) >
|Title ||:||技術・家庭科の新教育課程に関する教師の意識 －沖縄県の場合－|
|Title alternative ||:||The Teachers' Consciousness on the new Curriculum of Technical and Homemaking Education : The Case in Okinawa Prefecture|
|Authors ||:||比嘉, 善一|
|Authors alternative ||:||Higa, Zenichi|
|Issue Date ||:||Nov-1987 |
|Abstract ||:||In order to grasp teachers' consciousness caused by the new curriculum, we have conducted an investigation by means of questionnaire on 350 Technical and Homemaking teachers. The summary of the respondence is as follows.
1) Their concern over the new curriculum is fairly high.
2) As to the objective of the Technical and Homemaking,63.7 % teachers prefer the existing objective unchanged.
3) As to the desired students' ability to be developed. there exists gap between Technical and Homemaking teachers in their opinion.
4) As to the question asking whether it was adequate to make 4 courses (Woodwork, Electrical,Food and Home Life) compulsory,less than half of the respondance agreed it was adequate.
5) As to the question "The contents of the subject should be reconsidered or not" , many Technical teachers have pointed out" Metalwork 2" ,and Homemaking teachers "Dwelling" and "Clothing 1" to be reconsidered as to the contents of the subject.
6) As to the question "If new setup of the courses of the Basic Information and the Home Life is necessary or not ",approximately 70 % responded it was necessary.
7) As to the question of the teaching hours, majority of the teachers expressed their opinion saying "It is necessary to increase teaching hours than current teaching hours".|
|Type Local ||:||紀要論文|
|Citation ||:||琉球大学教育学部紀要 第一部・第二部 no.31 p.359 -373|
|Appears in Collections||:||No.31 (1987/11)|
Files in This Item: